Thursday, November 23, 2006

of hard won battles and nude trolls

i was rather ill offline during the beginning of the week, so i've had a lot of blue double xp to play with this last night or two. fantastic!

previous to that i'd had some nice adventures with shaniqua and shull again. both these two troll ladies have been walking me through the quests and trying not to giggle when i stumble over my own feet.

as you can see, i also found the loch ness monster, which i thought was extinct! i found it floating off the coast of ratchet and it looked in dire need of being reminded of the fact that prehistoric 'saurs really do belong in the past - so i hit it on the head with my axe until it agreed.

as you can see, it was in full agreement by the time i swam away again.

my excursions with the troll twins was going along merrily last night, too. and we managed to hook up to do a quest involving finding some magical staff, imbuing it and then tossing it down in a graveyard amid some big bully alliance. a next to impossible task without a really really good healer, i think.

asking around my guildies the other week, you'll remember me saying how i did this one - nude.

so, after much giggling, i told the troll twins what they'd need to do to complete the quest.

suspicious of my intentions, they nonetheless derobed and waited while i stood there gawking and wiping the drool off my chin. here was a moment most orcs dream of - a moment alone with two underdressed troll babes. i was very polite, though, and didn't take any pictures.

as you can see.

finally, i managed to up a level tonight. with a little more help from my favourite troll, shull (who went to see the cat empire the other night without me!). i ended up hanging my axe on a raptor in stranglethorn vale for my 34.

and, in honour of all these events, let me present to you my poem:
near dalaran, i kicked guards' asses sore
and hurt their little wizards even more
i saw a troll dance
and two lose their pants
- so much fun to turn 34!

No comments: